We’re listing the top early MacBook Black Friday deals for 2019, featuring savings on the new MacBook Pro and Air
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the top Black Friday MacBook deals for 2019? Deals experts at Retail Fuse have compared early savings on MacBook Pro & Air and more Apple products and are listing the best live deals below.
Best MacBook deals:
- Save up to $839 on Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – including savings on top-rated 2019 MacBook models
- Save up to 70% on Apple MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – featuring deals on best-selling MacBook Pro 13-inch & 15-inch models
- Save up to $200 on Apple MacBook Air at Amazon – save on the Space Gray, Gold & Silver MacBook models
- Save up to $150 on MacBook Pro, MacBook Air & MacBook laptops – at the B&H Photo Video early Black Friday sale
- Save $230.00 on the new Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage) at Amazon
- Save $100.00 on the new Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB) at Amazon
Best Apple deals:
- Save over 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5, Apple iPad (7th Gen) & iPhone X, XR, 8 – live deals available at Sprint.com on a wide range of Apple gadgets
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini at Amazon – featuring savings on the latest 2019 iPad tablets with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage
- Save up to 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com – save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
Black Friday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their latest deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The 2019 MacBook Pro and 2018 MacBook Air headline Apple’s current laptop lineup aimed at professionals and casual users, respectively. Available in 13 inch and 15 inch versions, the MacBook Pro promises high-performance computing with up to an 8-core Intel processor and up to 32GB DDR4 memory. Apple also replaced the traditional function keys at the top of Pro’s keyboard with a new Touch Bar which shows different controls based on the active app. On the other hand, the MacBook Air continues to be the premium portable notebook of choice due to its lightweight build and all-around versatility.
What do shoppers need to know about Black Friday deals? Black Friday savings are discounts applied to a wide range of products. For mid-priced electronics products (from $51 to $100), Profitero found Amazon offered an average of 36.1% over Black Friday in their 2016 study.
Each year, more and more Black Friday shoppers make their purchases online rather than in-store. CNBC reported that online sales went up by 23.6% in 2018 compared to the previous year.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])