Pine-derived chemicals market players are preparing for logistical challenges and in terms of procuring raw material supplies, as trade remains restricted through the pandemic.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / June 4, 2020 / The global coronavirus outbreak has created a number of challenges, facing players in terms of sourcing raw materials for production of pine-derived chemicals. A heavy crackdown on transport traffic and international trade disruptions are restraining the pine-derived chemicals market amid COVID019 pandemic. The market has been projected to surpass a US$ 7.7 Bn value pool in the forecast period between 2020 and 2030 by a new FMI report. The demand for pine-derived chemicals is sliding owing to the current pandemic, which has resulted in producers seeking alternative sourcing partners to keep operations running.
“The COVID-19 crisis might not affect the pine industry in the short term. However, prolonged trade restrictions can adversely impact market players. On the other hand, continued population growth coupled with improvements in lifestyle standards has led to increased spending on foods, creating opportunities to mitigate losses,” says the FMI analyst.
Request report sample with 200+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1355
Key Takeaways of Pine-derived Chemicals Market Study
- Tall oil fatty acids derived from pine will continue to be a major investment pocket owing to applications in rubber, paper, and adhesives industries.
- With ascending demand from paint & coatings industry, pine gum turpentine is essential roles in product formulations.
- Pine derived chemicals are being used extensively in the production of printing inks, which are characterized by water-resistant features.
- North America holds the majority market share of the global pine-derived chemicals market, owing to wide spread pine cultivation operations. However, the wide spectrum of applications and industrialization trends, are boosting growth in the Asia Pacific.
Pine-derived Chemicals Market – Key Growth Factors
- Extensive application of pine-derived chemicals for production of food and beverage flavors, paints, inks, and adhesives are one of the primary factors sustaining market growth.
- Innovative applications of pine-derived chemicals in the automotive tire industry generates lucrative growth opportunities.
- Eco-friendly nature of pine-derived chemicals, drives adoption as substitutes to inorganic counterparts, in multiple formulations.
- Incorporation of tapping processes in pine-derived chemical production operations will support the market growth during the forecast period.
Pine-derived Chemicals Market – Key Restraints
- Strict government regulations in addition to pricing competition are restricting market growth.
- Limited stocks of pine trees impact scope of profits, and negatively affects pricing trends.
Impact of COVID-19 on Pine-derived Chemicals Market
The COVID-19 crisis is likely to have a disruptive impact on the global pine-derived chemicals market. The workforce associated to numerous end use sectors such as food and beverage and drug production are at risk of getting infected by the virus. These factors have resulted in a shortage of adequately skilled labor, disrupting the supply chains.
In addition, restrictions on travel and transport also negatively impact the workforce and raw material supplies. This has resulted in producers seeking alternatives, in local sourcing collaborations to keep operations running. The demand is likely to recover, post the end of the pandemic.
Explore the full pine-derived chemicals market report with 136 illustrative figures, 160 data tables and table of contents. Request ToC of the study at
Competitive Landscape of Pine-derived Chemicals Market
Some of the major companies profiled in this FMI report include, but are not limited to Forchem Oyj, Eastman Chemical Co., Kraton Corporation, Harima Chemicals Group, and Arakawa Chemical Industries Ltd. Players in the pine-derived chemical market are primarily pushing for strategic mergers and acquisitions to bolster production capabilities and market presence.
Know More About the Report
This FMI study of 250 pages provides all-inclusive insights on the global pine-derived chemicals market. The market analysis is based on source (living trees, dead pine stumps and logs, and by-products of sulfate), application (adhesives and sealants, paints and coatings, surfactants, printing inks, and others), type (tall oil fatty acid, tall oil rosin, gum turpentine, gum rosin, and pitch) and process (kraft and tapping), across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Food & Beverages Landscape
APAC Heart Health Functional Food Market– Get the latest insights on the APAC heart health functional food market through FMI’s study covering detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis for predefined projection period (2019-2026).
Tahini Market– FMI’s detailed study on the global tahini market encompasses emerging trends, technological advancements, key players, and prominent strategies for the course of forecast period (2014-2020).
On-the-go Breakfast Products Market – Obtain comprehensive analysis on the global on-the-go breakfast products market through FMI’s latest report covering key regions, competitive analysis along with segmental analysis for 2019-2026.
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations of the veteran research team at FMI helps clients from across the globe with their unique business intelligence requirements. With a repository of over thousand reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has scrutinized the F&B sector across 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides unmatched end-to-end research and consulting services. Reach out to explore how we can help.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/pine-derived-chemicals-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: