Access Control Market in 2018: Competitors Size, Trends, Demand, Global Share, Industry Research
October 11, 2018 --
The Access Control report includes market shares of access control market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. The global market accounted for USD 6.23 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The Access Control Market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of This Market Analysis Report: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-access-control-market
The global access control market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Some of the major players of the global access control market are
- ASSA ABLOY AB,
- Johnson Controls International plc,
- Dorma+Kaba Holding AG,
- Allegion plc,
- Honeywell Security Group,
- Identiv, Inc.,
- Nedap N.V.,
Others: Suprema HQ Inc., Bosch Security Systems Inc., Ot-Morpho, Gemalto N.V., Amag Technology, Inc., Gunnebo AB, NEC Corporation, Crossmatch Technologies, Inc., NAPCO Security Technologies, Inc, Forescout Technologies, Inc., Hid Global, Lenel Systems International, Inc., Brivo, Inc, Vanderbilt Industries, Adman Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Axis Communications AB, Access Control Innovation, Time and Data Systems International Limited and Nortech.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing adoption of wireless technology.
- Rising concerns of safety and security.
- Adoption of security systems with cloud computing platforms.
- High implementation costs and up fronts.
- Reluctance in changing security control measures.
- Data theft within the organization.
Speak to Research Analyst for Further Query: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-access-control-market
Market Segmentation: Global Access Control Market
- The global access control market is segmented based on component, service, vertical, and geographical segments.
- Based on the component, the global access control market is segmented into Hardware and Software. Hardware segment is further sub segmented into card-based readers, biometric readers, multi-technology readers, electronic locks, controllers, and others (RFID tags, cards, keypads, door sets, and servers).
- Based on service, the global access control market is segmented into Installation and Integration, maintenance and support and access control as a service (ACaaS).
- Based on vertical, the global access control market is segmented into commercial, military and defense, government, residential, healthcare, education, manufacturing and industrial and transportation.
- Based on geography the global access control market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-access-control-market
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing [email protected] . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Company Name: Data Bridge Market Research Private LimitedContact Person: Sopan Gedam
Address:Office Number 402, Amanora Chambers, Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar