FTJ FundChoice 2018 Advisor Summit Announces 2-Time Heisman Trophy Winner and Former Cincinnati Bengal Archie Griffin as Day 2 Featured Speaker
December 07, 2017 --
HEBRON, Ky., Dec. 07, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FTJ FundChoice, a national turnkey asset management firm with over $9B assets under administration, today announced that 2-time Heisman Trophy Winner, Archie Griffin, will be the Day 2 Featured Speaker at its upcoming 2018 Advisor Summit. The FTJ FundChoice 2018 Advisor Summit will take place on January 30-31, 2018, at Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando, FL.
Aimed at providing advisors the opportunity to learn new concepts and techniques, the 2018 Advisor Summit brings together advisors, and other financial professionals for two days of insight and collaboration. Archie Griffin will speak to Summit attendees about his experiences and what he views as the key drivers for all success – desire, dedication, and determination. Griffin will take the Summit stage a day after the 2018 Advisor Summit Keynote Josh Linkner, a five-time entrepreneur, two-time named Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, and New York Times Best Selling author, who will deliver inspiring and actionable advice for advisor entrepreneurs.
The newly released FTJ FundChoice 2018 Advisor Summit agenda additionally boasts a packed schedule of panels and sessions led by industry thought leaders. 2018 Advisor Summit session highlights include:
- Engage Investors Across Generations by TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Behavioral Finance by Toews Corporation
- Sector Rotation, Valuations, & Analysis by Advanced Asset Management Advisors
- Attracting High Net Worth Clients by Meeder Investment Management
- Advised Investor Insights by Vanguard
- Active in a Passive World by Ocean Park Asset Management
- Managing Portfolios in a Rising Rate Environment by Wilshire Associates
- Uncommon Sense: The Latest Trends Beneath the Surface by State Street Global Advisors
- Back Half of the Chessboard: Living in a Time of Incremental Change by Main Management
- Media Insights Straight from the Source: A Q&A with Leading Reporters in the Financial Media by Silva Communications, InvestmentNews, ThinkAdvisor, and Financial Advisor Magazine
The 2018 FTJ FundChoice Advisor Summit follows its record-breaking 2016 Summit which hosted over 300 attendees that reported a 96.8% satisfactory rating. 2018 Advisor Summit Sponsors include, TD Ameritrade Institutional, Advanced Asset Management Advisors, Toews Corporation, Meeder Investment Management, Ocean Park Asset Management, Vanguard, State Street Global Advisors, Wilshire Associates, Main Management, Orion Advisor Services, Efficient Market Advisors, PGR Solutions, AdvisoryWorld, Cougar Global Investments, Clark Capital Management Group, FPA Funds, Litman Gregory, Horizon Investments, CLS Investments, William Blair, Ladenburg Thalmann Asset Management, PCS, American Funds, Matthews Asia, First Affirmative Financial Network, Appleton Partners, John Hancock, Dinsmore Compliance Services, Russell Investments, Oppenheimer Funds, and Voya.
About FTJ FundChoice
Founded in 2001, FTJ FundChoice, LLC, an SEC Registered Investment Advisor, provides advisors access to independent asset allocation strategies and model trading functionality. FTJ FundChoice assists advisors in simplifying their business by absorbing back office tasks, such as trade reconciliation, account administration, fee billing and performance reporting, allowing the advisor to spend more time on client relationship-building activities. To learn more about FTJ FundChoice, please visit https://www.ftjfundchoice.com/.