Workiva Plans More Than 75 Sessions for Annual User Conference
June 13, 2018 --
Topics Include Wdesk Platform Enhancements, New Wdata Capabilities, Expanded Partnerships and Regulatory Changes
AMES, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Workiva (NYSE:WK), a leader in data collaboration, reporting and compliance solutions, today announces that more than 75 different sessions will be offered at its seventh annual Workiva User Conference to be held September 19-21, 2018 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee.
The Workiva User Conference brings together customers and industry leaders for three days of training, networking and professional development.
The Workiva User Conference will include:
- Keynote speech by Amy Purdy, top-ranked U.S. adaptive snowboarder, author and motivational speaker.
- Hands-on workshops on the next generation of Wdesk.
- Sessions to explore new Wdata capabilities, including data preparation.
- Customer panelists who will share best practices and tips and tricks of the trade.
- Opportunities to connect with Workiva partners and conference sponsors.
- Sessions on U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) compliance, eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL).
- Timely conversations around Inline XBRL and policy changes.
- Sessions on Wdesk for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and Internal Controls, including audit, testing, evidence management, data management and reporting.
- Ability to earn more than 15 CPE credits.
About the Workiva User Conference
The Workiva User Conference brings together over 1,700 accounting, finance, and compliance professionals, industry thought leaders, and Workiva experts. The conference provides the opportunity for training and professional development, continuing education credit, sharing best practices, and networking with peers.
Workiva delivers Wdesk, a leading enterprise cloud platform for data collaboration, reporting and compliance that is used by thousands of organizations worldwide, including over 70 percent of the Fortune 500®. Companies of all sizes, state and local governments and educational institutions use Wdesk to help mitigate risk, improve productivity and gain confidence in their data-driven decisions. For more information about Workiva (NYSE:WK), please visit workiva.com.
Read the Workiva blog: www.workiva.com/blog
Follow Workiva on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/workiva
Like Workiva on Facebook: www.facebook.com/workiva/
Follow Workiva on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Workiva
Claim not confirmed by FORTUNE or TIME INC. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 500® are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Workiva Inc.
Kevin McCarthy, 515-663-4471