Love Hemp Immune Line Accelerated to Market to Meet Growing Demand
VANCOUVER, BC / ACCESSWIRE / May 14, 2020 / Codebase Ventures Inc. (“Codebase” or the “Company”) (CSE:CODE)(FSE:C5B)(OTCQB:BKLLF) an investment company, wishes to provide an update on its World High Life PLC (AQSE: LIFE) (OTCQB: WRHLF) investment in the UK.
World High Life PLC has announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Love Hemp Ltd., has advanced its new product development cycle to meet rising demand in the UK for CBD products. Love Hemp has launched its Love Hemp Immune six months ahead of schedule, and the brand’s global online retailer, CBDOilsUK has expanded its portfolio with the launch of one of the most affordable collections of CBD capsules and oils available to-date in the UK, 2020 Botanics.
Love Hemp New Product Development Highlights
- London-based CBD product pioneers, Love Hemp launched Love Hemp Immune, developed to support the body’s natural immune systems, containing vitamins and minerals
- Made with the highest quality ingredients, including a combination of CBD, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and Bilberry extract – all essential supplements that support a healthy immune system
- Love Hemp Immune is available in a 100ml atomiser spray as well as a capsule format
CBDOilsUK New Product Development Highlights
- Love Hemp’s global online retailer, CBDOilsUK is expanding its product portfolio with the launch of its new CBD range, 2020 Botanics – five new products ranging from high to low strength in both capsule and oil formats
- 2020 Botanics has been developed for quality and affordability, with all products certified 100% THC-free and comes in a precise CBD concentration
- The products have been specifically created to meet the need for a more affordable CBD oil for both first-time and long-term users without compromising on quality
- 2020 Botanics is available in 5,000mg, 1,500mg and 500mg CBD drops as well as 1,500mg and 500mg CBD capsules, all suitable for both vegetarians and vegans
“Even under challenging global circumstances World High Life’s Love Hemp subsidiary continues to expand its business as a leader in the UK, and building market share, which bodes well for its future growth, and to the benefit of our shareholders as a result of Codebase’s early stage investment,” said Mr. George Tsafalas, Codebase President and CEO.
About Codebase Ventures Inc.
Codebase Ventures Inc. is an investment company, led by technology and business experts who invest early in great ideas in sectors that have significant upside, including the cannabis sector. We operate from the understanding that technology is always evolving, bringing early opportunities for strategic investments that can deliver the exponential returns to our shareholders. We seek out and empower the innovators who are building tomorrow’s standards with platforms, protocols and innovations – not just products. We invest early, support those founders, take their ideas to market, and work tirelessly to help them realize their vision.
For further information, please contact:
George Tsafalas – Ivy Lu
Telephone: Toll-Free (877) 806-CODE (2633) or 1 (778) 806-5150
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding future financial position, business strategy, use of proceeds, corporate vision, proposed acquisitions, partnerships, joint-ventures and strategic alliances and co-operations, budgets, cost and plans and objectives of or involving the Company. Such forward-looking information reflects management’s current beliefs and is based on information currently available to management. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “predicts”, “intends”, “targets”, “aims”, “anticipates” or “believes” or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases or may be identified by statements to the effect that certain actions “may”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. A number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause the actual results or performance to materially differ from any future results or performance expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of the Company including, but not limited to, the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions and dependence upon regulatory approvals. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by securities laws.
SOURCE: Codebase Ventures Inc.
View source version on accesswire.com: