No Matter Where School Starts, Customers Can Count on Office Depot to Help Them Find the Right Tech, Furniture, Supplies and More with Convenient Shopping and Delivery Options
BOCA RATON, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Office Depot is helping to start and “Keep School Going” with Learn from Anywhere™ solutions to help students, parents and teachers tackle the upcoming school year. From notebooks to Chromebooks to health and wellness supplies, Office Depot has the products, services, and solutions to jump-start the school year, so kids can charge ahead and get back to learning – at low prices, all season long.
“Whether students are learning in the classroom or remotely from the family room, Office Depot is here to help them stay connected, productive and engaged,” said John Gannfors, executive vice president and chief merchandising and supply chain officer for Office Depot. “We want to help supply kids with the tools they need to feel confident and prepared for whatever back-to-school brings, while also providing convenient shopping and delivery options.”
From the latest tech products and solutions to stylish furniture and binders for every subject and grade level, parents, students and teachers can find what they need online at Office Depot’s Back to School Shopping Headquarters and at Office Depot and OfficeMax retail locations nationwide, including:
- Computers and Tech Support: Stay connected with great tech that packs enough power to help with learning from home during the day and streaming content at night. The Lenovo® IdeaPad 3 Laptop features a built-in webcam with a privacy shutter, a 15.6″ anti-glare LCD with HD (1366 x 768) resolution and is powered by a 10th Gen Intel Core i3. Customers can purchase a 24/7 Tech Support plan for help managing and securing their device for total tech peace of mind.
- Tech Accessories: Available in a variety of bold colors and patterns, the Logitech® Design Collection Wireless Mouse can brighten up a student’s workspace and offers a lightweight portable design with built-in USB storage, making it easy to take on the go. Its soft rubber side-grips and scroll wheel enable comfortable computing, plus optical technology and 1000 dpi movement resolution helps to deliver pinpoint accuracy.
- Headphones: Never miss a beat with headphones from brands like JLab Audio Studio or Ativa that are easy to adjust for lasting comfort and can be a great tool for staying focused while learning remotely.
Furniture & Supplies
- Virtual Learning Space: Create a productive study space from anywhere with furniture and seating that is both functional and stylish from exclusive brands like Brenton Studio® and Realspace®.
- TUL® School Limited Edition: Available exclusively at Office Depot, the TUL School Limited Edition collection is here with everything students and teachers need to Learn From Anywhere™. Organize every day and every subject with a variety of new notebooks and planners, and add even more versatility with new daily or weekly dry erase dashboards. Customers can bring a little fun and a whole lot of color to their notetaking with new TUL candy gel pens and mechanical pencils for every class.
- Fashionable Core Supplies: Stand out and get organized with Office Depot® Brand’s new exclusive assortments of notebooks, composition books, folders and binders in fun patterns and colors inspired by nature, science, the 70s and more.
- Brand Name Backpacks and Lunch Gear: Find a variety of versatile school backpacks and lunch gear from top brands like Accessory Innovations, JanSport, Puma, Trailmaker, Volkano and more. Now through Saturday, Aug. 22, select school backpacks will be on sale for 25% off in-store and online.
Health & Wellness
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Choose from a wide assortment of PPE, including disposable face masks, hand sanitizer, thermometers and more to help prevent the spread of germs.
- Cleaning Supplies: Pick up cleaning supplies to scrub, spray and wipe surfaces clean to help create a healthier workspace.
Ways to Save
- Low Prices All Season Long: Shoppers can find great savings with up to 60% off Office Depot’s best-selling school supplies and low prices all season long on a wide selection of top-brand products at officedepot.com and at Office Depot and OfficeMax retail locations nationwide.
- Teacher Appreciation Days: Teachers who are Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards members can receive 20% back in rewards on a qualifying in-store or online purchase when they present the coupon available at officedepot.com/teachers and a valid Rewards number at checkout, now through Saturday, Sept. 12. Learn more about additional opportunities for educators to save and earn Rewards throughout the back-to-school season by contacting a local store.
- Tax-Free Holidays: Shoppers in select states can purchase eligible school supplies with no state sales tax. Visit officedepot.com/taxfree for more details and look for the weekly ad for additional deals and promotions.
Convenient Shopping & Delivery Options
- School List with a Click: Getting ready for the first day of school is as easy as a click. Customers can save time and get their kids’ school lists with Office Depot’s School List with a Click digital platform, which has over 1.7 million teachers’ school supply lists from over 70,000 schools across the country.
- Free In-store and Curbside Pickup: Order on officedepot.com and qualifying items will be available for pickup in one hour or less. Most stores also offer contactless curbside pickup. Just park in a spot near the front of the store and select “I’m Curbside” from the email confirmation, and the order will be brought out to the car.
- Same-Day Delivery: Customers can get the school supplies they need, right when they need them. Simply head to officedepot.com, place a qualifying order and have the products delivered straight to the door. Visit officedepot.com/samedaydelivery for more details.
- Free Next Business-Day Delivery: Spend $60 or more on qualifying items and get free next business-day delivery.
About Office Depot
Office Depot, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of The ODP Corporation (NASDAQ:ODP), a leading provider of business services, products and digital workplace technology solutions to small, medium and enterprise businesses. Through its banner brands Office Depot® and OfficeMax®, as well as others, the company offers its customers the tools and resources they need to focus on their passion of starting, growing and running their business through approximately 1,300 stores, an online presence and thousands of dedicated sales professionals. For more information, visit news.officedepot.com and follow @officedepot on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The ODP Corporation and Office Depot are trademarks of The Office Club, Inc. OfficeMax is a trademark of OMX,Inc. ©2020 Office Depot, LLC. All rights reserved. Any other product or company names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.