WESTPORT, CT / ACCESSWIRE / October 13, 2020 / After her experience working on Wall Street, Kiana Danial created her women-focused investing educational platform Invest Diva (www.investdiva.com) as a safe space to empower female investors. However, for years Kiana found that the majority of her students were still men.
This all changed in March of 2020 with the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, as moms, many of whom had seen their income impacted by the pandemic and subsequent recession, began flooding Invest Diva’s educational material. Since March 2020, 30,000 people, 2/3rds of them women (Kiana estimates 90% being moms), have signed up for Invest Diva’s MasterClass, and over 1,000 have upgraded to Invest Diva’s ‘Make Your Money Work For You’ PowerCourse. Before March, the MasterClass attracted on average 96% men.
“I feel like once the pandemic hit, my story and message finally began resonating with moms,” says Kiana. “The pandemic is a reminder that you can’t rely on only one source of income or your spouse for your financial security. For many women who were relying on their job or their husband’s job to provide for them financially, it was a rude awakening that you need to take control of your own financial future. And I feel women have been inspired by my example, because after having my daughter, my investing took on a much larger purpose. I’ve dedicated the Invest Diva Movement to leading a tribe of ambitious and fun moms who want to create a better life, not just for themselves but for their kids too. We call ourselves Invest Divas!”
Kiana now leads this movement of moms whose goal is to take control of their and their family’s financial future by investing in the online financial markets.
“The 2020 pandemic has ignited a fire in many moms to reclaim their power and achieve financial independence,” says Kiana. “And with the tools provided to them at Invest Diva, moms now see they can make their money work for them. Recessions provide a great opportunity for wealth transfer, and I’ve been grateful to provide inspiration and support to women looking to invest in the online financial markets to determine their financial future without relying on their husbands, money managers, or banks. The Invest Divas in our movement are taking control of their money because they know things can change in a blink of an eye and that women’s financial independence is bigger than just them – it’s for their kids and their children to come.”
Invest Diva’s recent students reflect Kiana’s sentiments, telling stories of lost income due to the pandemic, as well as now wanting to take control of their and their family’s financial wellbeing by learning to invest:
- I am a wife, a mom to a beautiful 2-year-old boy, and a dog mom to the sweetest rescue pitbull. I am a hairstylist and have never done any investing before. The shut downs during COVID have driven me to look for alternate streams of income and I want to grow the money that I do have for my family’s future. I am so excited to learn about investing and I am ready to take a more active role in my finances!
- I’m a mom to almost 4 and 1-year-old boys, and working full time as a program manager in the trucking industry. At the COVID market low, I threw some money in the market, but decided I needed to be more strategic to make it really work. Excited to be a part of this.
- I have been studying finance since the pandemic started. Just downsized my business and have a clean financial slate, but still had trouble figuring out my financials as I don’t have a set income and my industry is non-essential. I’m hoping to gain the confidence to have other streams of income and learn how to invest.
- Hello everyone, I’m so excited to be joining this group of female investors. It’s so empowering and encouraging to see all the success stories of my fellow moms. I’ve been day trading for three years now and have lost tons of money, tuition and membership fees and I’m looking for a change! I have very young children and need to start planning on their college tuition. At first I was skeptical about joining another group and have put a lot of thought into this. After completing the first few courses and my first live session today I’m glad I joined. I look forward to meeting everyone and posting my first #DivaWin soon!
- Hi, my name is Jessica and I just joined the group. I am excited to be learning my way to financial freedom in a male-dominated industry… I love being an iconoclast!
Kiana founded Invest Diva in 2012, but she originally started her investing journey back in 2008 while living in Japan, when she ‘accidentally’ made money by trading the US dollar versus the Japanese Yen during the recession.
This ignited a fire in her that brought her to Wall Street, and made her a 4-time (and a best-selling) author published by the likes of McGraw-Hill and Wiley.
Using all her investing knowledge, and combining her experiences from her time on Wall Street (which she calls a ‘boy’s club’), Kiana created Invest Diva, designed to be a safe space for women to take control of their financial future by investing in stocks and other online assets.
“I was very disappointed to see that Wall Street remains largely male-dominated, while study after study shows that women are actually better investors than their male counterparts. I felt obligated to empower women to tap into their natural instincts and help them take control of their financial future by investing in the online financial markets,” said Kiana.
Kiana offers her free MasterClass to all women who are now looking to achieve financial freedom.
“In the free MasterClass I debunk some of the biggest myths that have been preventing women to even think about investing. I show women why they don’t need to be some sort of math whiz to be a successful investor, and how moms can invest even if they’re super busy with life and kids without taking a lot of risk, so that women can create generational wealth without relying on their husbands,” Kiana says.
To take the new updated and upgraded MasterClass, click here: (learn.investdiva.com/yes).
Kiana Danial is an award-winning, internationally recognized personal investing and wealth management expert. Having been featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine, Fox Business, CNNi, Forbes, TheStreet, Nasdaq, Cheddar, 77 WABC Radio and 710 WOR Radio, Kiana is a highly sought-after commentator, professional speaker and executive coach who delivers inspirational workshops and seminars to corporations, universities and entrepreneurial groups. Kiana has reported on the financial markets directly from the floor of NYSE and NASDAQ, and was named the Personal Investment Expert of the Year in 2018 and the Investment Coach of the Year in 2019 by the Investment Fund Awards. An accomplished author, Kiana’s books include ‘Invest Diva’s Guide to Making Money in Forex’ published by McGraw-Hill in 2003, ‘Cryptocurrency Investing For Dummies’ published by Wiley in 2019, and the co-authored ‘Million Dollar Moms’, which achieved #1 status on Amazon in eight different categories in 2020.
Born and raised in Iran to a Jewish family as a religious minority, Kiana was awarded a scholarship from the Japanese government to study Electrical Engineering in Japan in 2003, where she obtained two degrees in Electrical Engineering and researched on Quantum Physics in classes conducted in the Japanese language, being the only girl and foreigner in each of her classes. She also became a recurring guest star on the Japanese TV show ‘Generation Y’. Kiana came to the United States in 2010, securing a job on Wall Street within two weeks of her arrival, going on to become an Adjunct Professor of Finance at Baruch College in Manhattan, NY.
As the CEO of Invest Diva, Kiana’s goal is to empower and educate women to take control of their financial future by investing in stocks and other online assets, even if they’re super busy or not a math whiz! Kiana provides her Invest Diva students with daily personal finance and investing material via social media, financial education via her free MasterClass and her award-winning financial and investing PowerCourse, and coaching via her weekly P.I.G. (Personal Investing Group) LIVE classes. Kiana has grown a large social media following thanks to her fun educational TikTok and YouTube videos on investing and personal finance, as well as her show/podcast ‘The Invest Diva Movement’, where she features timely financial advice and has interviewed financial educators and influencers like Success Coach Jack Canfield, ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’ co-author Sharon Lechter, and Self-Development Author Brian Tracy (coming soon).
Kiana is a mom, and lives with her husband and daughter in Westport, CT.
- Invest Diva: www.investdiva.com
- Kiana on Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- Kiana on TikTok: www.tiktok.com/@
- Kiana on Instagram: www.instagram.com/
- Kiana on YouTube: www.youtube.com/
- Kiana on Facebook: www.facebook.com/
- Kiana on Twitter: www.twitter.com/
For media inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE: Invest Diva
View source version on accesswire.com: