Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – March 23, 2022) – Marble Financial Inc. (CSE: MRBL) (OTC Pink: MRBLF) (FSE: 2V0) (“Marble” or the “Company”), an AI-driven financial technology company, is pleased to announce that the Company will host an investor webinar on Monday, March 28th, 2022, at 1:00 PM Eastern Time to discuss the Marble’s growth initiatives and provide more insight into their latest developments.
Investor Webinar Details
Date: Monday, March 28th, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM EST/10:00 AM PST
Registration Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_S-N3O4FeQnWhnZ01BN5QKw
Chief Executive Officer of Marble, Karim Nanji, will present and answer investor questions at the webinar.
- Marble’s Inverite signed an open banking software licensing agreement with both MoneyMate and FinExpert, bringing its total client licensing agreements to 32 since it was acquired by Marble in April 2021
- Marble Connect went live on Lendforall.ca – the Company expects to add 5,000 new MyMarble members per month through this platform integration
- Marble signed a licensing agreement with 8Twelve Financial Technologies for its Marble Connect B2B platform and Inverite banking verification software – the Company anticipates gaining approximately 2,000 new MyMarble members along with approximately 100 new auto-enrolled premium subscriptions
Future Growth Initiatives:
- B2B partnerships: Marble has secured 18 B2B clients for its Connect API, to date with multiple partnerships expected to go live in Q2 2022; the Company intends to grow its user base cost-effectively through new licensing agreements
- U.S. Expansion: Marble plans to enter the U.S. market in 2022 through partnerships with businesses that operate in the United States
- Focus on Technology Innovation: Marble is continuing its development efforts for new innovative technology to expand the Company’s competitive moat by offering cutting-edge AI-powered solutions
- Active M&A Pipeline: Marble plans to advance its M&A strategy by pursuing opportunities for additional accretive and synergistic acquisitions to scale its operations
About Marble Financial Inc. (CSE: MRBL) (OTC Pink: MRBLF) (FSE: 2V0) Marble’s proprietary MyMarble platform utilizes the power of machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence, in leveraging its proven data-driven strategies through technology solutions Connect, Inverite, MyMarble, Fast-Track, Boost and Learn to engage in and navigate a clear path towards financial wellbeing and a meaningful credit score. Since 2016, Marble is proud to have empowered thousands of marginalized consumers to a positive financial future, and we continue to establish ourselves as leaders in financial wellness through the licensing of our proprietary products on the MyMarble Platform.
For further information about Marble Financial, please visit: mymarble.ca
Mike Marrandino, Executive Chairman
T: (855) 661-2390 ext. 104 Email: email@example.com
NEITHER THE CANADIAN SECURITIES EXCHANGE NOR ITS REGULATIONS SERVICES PROVIDER HAVE REVIEWED OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ADEQUACY OR ACCURACY OF THIS RELEASE.
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Information
This release contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements, including with respect to the Company’s intention or ability to complete or initiate U.S. expansion efforts, advance its M&A strategy through the pursuit of additional opportunities for new acquisitions, complete development of new innovative technology, achieve growth of its user base through new licensing agreements, partnerships expected to go live in 2022, and adding additional MyMarble members and premium subscriptions. Forward-looking statements, without limitation, may contain the words beliefs, expects, anticipates, estimates, intends, plans, or similar expressions. Forward-looking statements do not guarantee future performance. They involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated. Forward looking statements are based on the opinions and estimates of management at the date the statements are made and are subject to a variety of risks and uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual events or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Except for historical facts, the statements in this news release, as well as oral statements or other written statements made or to be made by Marble, are forward-looking and involve risks and uncertainties. The forward-looking information included in this release is expressly qualified in its entirety by this cautionary statement. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking information. The Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements, other than as required by applicable law.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/117726