NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#KBRA–KBRA releases research that examines airports and the impact of environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors as they relate to risk. ESG has become a core issue for airports. While some are more vulnerable to environmental risks than others, all face challenges that require planning, policies, processes and procedures, as well as action plans to address the social and governance factors. In some instances, there may be sizable associated capital costs.
- Location plays an outsized role in assessing environmental risks.
- Stakeholder engagement is an important management responsibility.
- Airport governance structures differ but transparency, robust policies and procedures, and strategic planning are important factors for all.
Click here to view the report.
- Update on KBRA Ratings in Path of Hurricane Ian
- KBRA Has a Clear Focus on Credit Ratings, Not ESG Scores
- KBRA’s Framework for Incorporating ESG Risk Management in Credit Ratings
- Cybersecurity and Credit Risk
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered in the U.S., the EU, and the UK, and is designated to provide structured finance ratings in Canada. KBRA’s ratings can be used by investors for regulatory capital purposes in multiple jurisdictions.
Harvey Zachem, Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-2385
Karen Daly, Senior Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-2347
William Baneky, Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-2409
James Kissane, Senior Director
+1 (213) 806-0023