DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Refrigerators Market (2022-2027) by Product Type, Refrigerant, Technology, Structure, Volume, Type, Applications, Distribution Channel, and Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Refrigerators Market is estimated to be USD 101.36 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 146.33 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 7.62%.
- Increasing Consumption of FMCG Products
- Upgrading Cold Storage Infrastructure in Emerging Economies
- Growing Demand for Blood and Vaccine Storage
- High Demand for Home Appliances through E-Commerce
- Urbanization and Improving Living Standards
- Stringent Regulations Associated with the Usage of Refrigerants
- High Cost of Equipment
- Product Launches with Advance Technologies
- Demand for Eco-Friendly and Low-Energy Consuming Refrigerators
- High Energy Consumption
The Global Refrigerators Market is segmented based on Product Type, Refrigerant, Technology, Structure, Volume, Type, Applications, Distribution Channel, and Geography.
- By Product Type, the market is classified into Frost and Non-Frost.
- By Refrigerant, the market is classified into Less than HFC, HCFC, and Others.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Inverter and Non-Inverter.
- By Structure, the market is classified into Built-In and Free-Standing.
- By Volume, the market is classified into Below 50L, 51L-150L, 151L-300L, 301L-500L, 501L-750L, Above 750L.
- By Type, the market is classified into Top Freezer, Bottom Freezer, Side by Side, and French Door.
- By Applications, the market is classified into Household and Commercial.
- By Distribution Channels, the market is classified into Supermarkets, Specialty Stores, and Online.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
The report includes an Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Refrigerators Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The analyst analyses the Global Refrigerators Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Refrigerators Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 and Impact of Economic Slowdown & Impending Recession on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market, including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Refrigerators Market, By Product Type
7 Global Refrigerators Market, By Refrigerant
8 Global Refrigerators Market, By Technology
9 Global Refrigerators Market, By Structure
10 Global Refrigerators Market, By Volume
11 Global Refrigerators Market, By Type
12 Global Refrigerators Market, By Application
13 Global Refrigerators Market, By Distribution Channel
14 Americas’ Refrigerators Market
15 Europe’s Refrigerators Market
16 Middle East and Africa’s Refrigerators Market
17 APAC’s Refrigerators Market
18 Competitive Landscape
19 Company Profiles
- AAON Inc.
- BSH Hausgerate GmbH
- Carrier Global Corp.
- Danfoss A/S
- Electrolux AB
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Godrej Group
- Gree Electric Appliances Inc.
- Haier Group Corp.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lennox International Inc.
- LG Electronics
- Liebherr-Hausgerate GmbH
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Sharp Corp.
- Whirlpool Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rme5qs
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900