SenecaGlobal Realizes 400% New Customer Revenue Growth in 2022
Growth Catalyzed by Innovation Outsourcing in SecurityTech, FinTech, HealthTech and Enterprise Resource Planning
OAK BROOK, Ill.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#ERP—SenecaGlobal, a leader in innovation outsourcing for complex software development and managed services, announced a 400% increase in new customer revenue growth and overall year-over-year revenue growth of 22% in 2022.
“Our recent customer traction is reflective of our market-specific initiatives, top software developer talent and industry experts in SecurityTech, HealthTech, FinTech and ERP,” said Ed Szofer, president, CEO and co-founder of SenecaGlobal. “Our clients rely on us to develop and scale their product innovations, resulting in faster time to market and competitive advantage. As the global economy becomes more complex, our customers consider innovation outsourcing an integral part of their strategy for growth.”
In 2022, SenecaGlobal expanded its customer base significantly with companies that want to take advantage of domain expertise specific to their industries. For example:
- A Series-C funded security automation platform company turned to SenecaGlobal for a team of hard-to-find developers with skills in artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms and security automation technologies. The team immediately added value and the client expanded the scope of work for their next-gen cloud solution.
- A leading Fortune 20 healthcare service provider tapped SenecaGlobal to lead design and development of its data repository and interoperability projects, enabling ecosystem members in their marketplace to share data internally and externally with partners to improve customer care.
- A HealthTech company engaged SenecaGlobal to speed up innovation for their SaaS-model software solution that is driven by cutting-edge AI algorithms.
- A fitness equipment manufacturer turned to SenecaGlobal to scope, optimize and manage its NetSuite implementation with a focus on managing overseas production cycles, ideal inventory levels and analytics about product demand based on customer segments.
Staying the Course
The company attributes its growth to the business strategy it adopted in 2021, which is centered on innovation outsourcing services for small and mid-size firms to accelerate time-to-market for clients’ new and emerging solutions. Since implementing the strategy two years ago, SenecaGlobal has achieved a 31% annual growth rate.
In a highly competitive hiring market, SenecaGlobal’s innovation outsourcing services enable companies to quickly assemble devoted teams of software developers with hard-to-find technical skills, keeping their digital initiatives on track. Customers turn to SenecaGlobal for expert services to design, deploy and manage new applications, optimize existing deployments, and accelerate cloud adoption.
Other Key Achievements in 2022
In addition to driving revenue growth, in 2022 SenecaGlobal also:
- Launched a set of data architecture (AbilityAccelerator™), SMART on FHIR application (BridgeAccelerator™), and API accelerators (ClarityAccelerator™), which help HealthTech and clients from other industries bring products to market faster.
- Celebrated our 15th anniversary.
- Named as “Most Promising AWS Solutions Provider” by CIO Review magazine.
- Recognized as a “Top 10 Oracle Solution Provider” by CIO Applications magazine.
- Joined the Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider Program to leverage our experience to promote, implement and tailor NetSuite to the needs of clients in the manufacturing and distribution industries.
- Provided financial and volunteer support for charitable organizations such as the YAGNA Foundation, Nirmaan Organization, The Cancer Support Center, Maddog Strong Foundation and TenThirtyFive.
SenecaGlobal is a leader in innovation outsourcing for complex software development, managed services and enterprise resource planning (ERP) solutions. The company helps its clients primarily in the HealthTech, SecurityTech, FinTech and manufacturing/logistics industries – develop and bring innovations to market faster. The company’s agile team consists of world-class innovation technologists and business executives who have deep domain expertise. Founded in 2007, SenecaGlobal is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois and has a state-of-the-art software development and management center in Hyderabad, India. The company is certified as a Great Place to Work® and is ISO 9001 certified for quality and ISO 27001 certified for security.