- Sensormatic Solutions will be on site at the 2023 NRF Big Show to showcase the next generation of insights and outcome-based solutions integrated under the Sensormatic IQ operating platform, as well as the latest in artificial intelligence (AI) and computer vision
NEUHAUSEN, Switzerland–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sensormatic Solutions, the leading global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls, will be on-site at NRF’s Big Show showcasing its newest analytics and outcome-based solutions, integrated under Sensormatic IQ, that power retail operations and enable smart and connected shopper experiences.
“Shopper preferences have evolved over the past few years, and retailers have demonstrated incredible adaptability in the face of a shifting industry,” said Kevin Viravec, president at Sensormatic Solutions. “Initial investments in digital transformation have shown retailers the benefits of a data-led strategy and how these insights can boost shopper experiences while facilitating operational excellence.”
Sensormatic IQ serves as the foundation of all Sensormatic Solutions insights and outcome-based solutions. It combines data from its existing platforms, and it applies advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and computer vision technologies to help address the dynamic needs of retailers and their shoppers. The company’s booth at the Big Show will include solutions that help retailers pursue:
- Enabling Unified Commerce. Inventory Intelligence offers the speed and agility consumers expect from world-class unified commerce platforms. Using cloud-connected radio frequency identification (RFID) technology, retailers can track merchandise’s journey from source to store to deliver insights that streamline omnichannel experiences and ensure product availability.
- Protecting Assets and People. With shrink on the rise, it’s crucial that retailers digitally optimize their loss prevention and liability activities. Sensormatic Solutions can show you how to leverage insights and analytics to improve shopper and associate safety and automate time-consuming tasks, while effectively fighting shrink.
- Maximizing Shopper Experience. Sensormatic Solutions shopper experience offerings help retailers engage with shoppers on a new level, offering opportunities to create differentiated and personalized experiences. Booth visitors will see how the company’s easy-to-deploy multi-sensor technology approach can highlight critical touch points to enrich engagements along each shopper’s journey.
- Driving Store Performance. Achieving operational excellence means prioritizing flexibility, increasing productivity, making informed decisions, maintaining visibility, optimizing labor, and enhancing omnichannel strategies, such as “Buy Online, Pickup In-stores” (BOPIS) or curbside pickup, and lowering operational costs.
To learn more about Sensormatic Solutions inventory intelligence, loss prevention and liability, shopper experience, and operational excellence solutions, visit booth #6305 at the 2023 NRF convention, January 14-17 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and follow #SensormaticNRF2023 on Twitter and LinkedIn. To request a booth tour or a meeting with an account manager, visit the Sensormatic Solutions scheduling page.
About Johnson Controls
At Johnson Controls (NYSE:JCI), we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. As the global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet.
Building on a proud history of nearly 140 years of innovation, we deliver the blueprint of the future for industries such as healthcare, schools, data centers, airports, stadiums, manufacturing and beyond through OpenBlue, our comprehensive digital offering.
Today, with a global team of 100,000 experts in more than 150 countries, Johnson Controls offers the world`s largest portfolio of building technology and software as well as service solutions from some of the most trusted names in the industry.
Visit http://www.johnsoncontrols.com for more information and follow @Johnson Controls on social platforms.
About Sensormatic Solutions
Sensormatic Solutions is the leading global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls powering operational excellence at scale and enabling smart and connected shopper engagement. Our intelligent digital operating platform – Sensormatic IQ – combines the full Sensormatic Solutions portfolio, including third-party data to deliver unmatched insights into shopper experience, inventory intelligence, loss prevention and operational effectiveness with advanced technologies, like AI and Machine Learning. This enables retailers to act on prescriptive and predictive data-driven outcomes to confidently move into the future. Please visit Sensormatic Solutions or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel.