SAN JOSE, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Cohesity, a leader in data security and management, today announced it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. as a Leader in the 2023 Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup and Recovery Solutions. This is the fourth consecutive year that the company has been named a Leader in the report.
Key features of Cohesity’s solutions include:
- Cohesity offers advanced data management capabilities with a centralized control plane that simplifies administration across consumption models: self-managed and Cohesity-managed Backup as a Service (BaaS), and for a broad set of workloads (across data centers, in the cloud, and at the edge) for key use cases such as backup, ransomware detection, and recovery.
- Cohesity supports deployments on multiple cloud providers for BaaS workloads and cyber vaulting on both AWS and Azure. Multicloud data isolation and cyber vaulting with Cohesity enables customers to isolate data, files, and configurations, so organizations can mitigate risk and get day 1 systems back up and running immediately.
- Cohesity and its Data Security Alliance provide customers with integrations across numerous security vendors, spanning different specialties and focus, to bring comprehensive cyber resiliency and recovery into a consolidated workflow.
“We believe being named a Leader in this report for the fourth consecutive time acknowledges the company’s exceptional innovation and traction in the global market, emphasizes the company’s overall long-term viability, and underscores the value Cohesity provides to our customers to support cyber and data resiliency,” said Amith Nair, senior vice president, Marketing, Cohesity. “As our customers combat ongoing cyber threats, we continue to innovate to deliver solutions that protect enterprise data at scale, simplify operations, and enhance cyber resiliency.”
- Download a complimentary copy of the 2023 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise and Recovery Software Solutions (available August 9)
- Learn more about Cohesity’s high-performance, secure backup and recovery solution, Cohesity DataProtect
- Learn more about Cohesity’s solutions that help simplify backup and recovery on-premises, at the edge, in the public cloud, and as a service
- Read about the Cohesity Data Security Alliance, a collective of data security and service companies that helps enterprises win the war against cyberattacks
- Download a free trial of Cohesity Cloud Services
GARTNER is a registered trademark and service mark of Gartner and Magic Quadrant is registered trademarks of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Cohesity is a leader in AI-powered data security and management. We make it easy to secure, protect, manage, and get value from data — across the data center, edge, and cloud. Cohesity helps organizations defend against cybersecurity threats with comprehensive data security and management capabilities, including immutable backup snapshots, AI-based threat detection, monitoring malicious behavior, and rapid recovery at scale. Cohesity solutions can be delivered as a service, self-managed, or provided by a Cohesity-powered partner.
+1 (458) 272-1701