Features Trending Topics, Best Practices and Industry Experts to Keep Service Management Professionals at the Forefront of the Industry
SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–HDI, the leading organization dedicated to elevating service and support across the enterprise, today unveils the 2023 Service Management World conference program. The event takes place November 11-15, 2023 at the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort in Orlando, FL. Register here.
“A service management focused culture can be a catalyst for transforming an organization,” said Cindee Stott, Events Director, HDI. “That’s why we’ve created our conference and expo to help attendees manage changing customer and business expectations, discover emerging resources and technologies and stay ahead of evolving practices and frameworks.”
The Conference Program will offer dozens of sessions from industry experts on the following tracks:
- Connecting the Dots: Frameworks and Methodologies
- Driving Strategic Decision-Making
- Modernizing Service Management
- Optimizing Culture and Leadership
Service Management World will offer Case Studies from leading companies such as AB-InBev, DHL IT Services, Georgia Institute of Technology, LAFCU, Power Design, Inc. and Sandia National Laboratories. Attendees will get a unique look into the key successes and lessons learned when implementing a successful service management strategy. The conference also features best practice insights on key trending topics like AI and automation, XLAs and experience management, managing hybrid teams, digital transformation and more.
The event will also feature inspiring Keynote Presentations.
- Jim Davidson, Resilience Expert & Everest Expedition Climber will present “Everest-Level Resilience: Overcoming Adversity and Reaching High Goals.” Davidson will share epic climbing stories and reveal hard-won lessons about cultivating a resilient mindset, sparking resilience in a team and benefitting from post-traumatic growth.
- Kian Gohar, Founder of Geolab, Author, Futurist will present “Innovation & Convergence in the 21st Century.” Gohar’s keynote highlights the major technology trends that are changing every industry, including the convergence of AI, robotics, sensors, human computer interfaces, 3D printing and digital medicine, all of which will inspire attendees to prepare for a future of exponential growth.
- Sara Frasca, Global Innovation Expert, Leader, Award-Winning Entrepreneur will present “The Journey of Innovation: 5 Tracks for Your Playlist to Drive Growth, Creativity, and Transformation.” Innovation is a never-ending journey that requires determination, adaptability and a willingness to explore new horizons. The keynote will discuss the power of imagination, empowerment, resilience and belief in the face of challenge.
View the complete program here.
The Expo Hall will feature sponsors showcasing dozens of products and services. Select exhibitors include: Halo ITSM, Freshworks, GoTo Technologies, ManageEngine, ServiceNow and TOPdesk.
In addition, the event will offer unlimited Networking Opportunities for service management leaders.
To register for Service Management World, click here.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Ayrien Machiran at [email protected].
Media interested in a media pass, email Meryl Franzman at [email protected].
For more than thirty years, HDI has partnered with thousands of professionals and their organizations to improve their performance by helping them to: drive change, harness knowledge, transform teams, make connections, and turn challenges into opportunities. HDI empowers the technical support and service management community to advance their strategy, operations and teams through optimized service delivery. From the employee to the enterprise, HDI transforms service and support through its comprehensive lineup of training and certification courses, industry-leading annual conferences, results-driven consulting services, community-based networking opportunities, and insightful research and informational resources. What does HDI stand for? HDI stands for smarter service resulting in better business outcomes. Learn more at https://www.thinkhdi.com. HDI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We’re an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month. Learn more about Informa Tech.
HDI’s Service Management World