– Adagene’s CEO, Dr. Peter Luo, participating in SITC webinar on September 22 focused on essential role of Treg depletion for anti-CTLA-4 therapies –
SAN DIEGO and SUZHOU, China, Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Adagene Inc. (“Adagene”) (Nasdaq: ADAG), a platform-driven, clinical-stage biotechnology company transforming the discovery and development of novel antibody-based therapies, today announced the company’s participation in several upcoming investor and scientific conferences.
Adagene’s management will review recent clinical data demonstrating the best-in-class safety and efficacy profile for its masked anti-CTLA-4 candidate, ADG126. Details include:
Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference
- Date: Monday, September 11, 2023
- Fireside Chat Time: 4:15 PM-4:45 PM ET
- Management will participate in investor meetings and a Fireside Chat, for which a live audio webcast and replay will be accessible in the Investors section of the company’s website here.
H.C. Wainwright 25th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2023
- Fireside Chat Time: 12:00 PM-12:30 PM ET
- Management will participate in investor meetings and a Fireside Chat during the conference.
Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Webinar “Modulation of Tregs in Clinical Trials”
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Presentation Time: 12:00 PM-2:00 PM ET
- Featuring a group of distinguished speakers, this webinar will focus on CTLA-4 mediated regulatory T cells (Tregs) and their essential role in anti-cancer therapy. Part of the series “Targets for Cancer IO: A Deep Dive,” the full agenda and registration details are available here.
Adagene Inc. (Nasdaq: ADAG) is a platform-driven, clinical-stage biotechnology company committed to transforming the discovery and development of novel antibody-based cancer immunotherapies. Adagene combines computational biology and artificial intelligence to design novel antibodies that address unmet patient needs. Powered by its proprietary Dynamic Precision Library (DPL) platform, composed of NEObody™, SAFEbody®, and POWERbody™ technologies, Adagene’s highly differentiated pipeline features novel immunotherapy programs. Adagene has forged strategic collaborations with reputable global partners that leverage its technology in multiple approaches at the vanguard of science.
For more information, please visit: https://investor.adagene.com. Follow Adagene on WeChat, LinkedIn and Twitter.
SAFEbody® is a registered trademark in the United States, China, Australia, Japan, Singapore, and the European Union.
Investor & Media Contact