NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#KBRA–KBRA releases research that discusses recent litigation between aircraft lessors and their insurance companies over the loss of assets stranded in Russia due to Western sanctions in the aftermath of the invasion of Ukraine, as well how a resolution may impact aviation ABS trusts.
Click here to view the report.
- KBRA Downgrades 16 and Affirms 30 Securities from 18 Aviation ABS Transactions Due to Russia and Ukraine Concerns
- KBRA Downgrades 17 and Affirms 18 Securities from 12 Aviation ABS Transactions Due to Russia and Ukraine Concerns
- 30 Global Aviation ABS Transactions on Watch Downgrade Due to Russia and Ukraine Concerns
- Regional Aircraft: Opportunity in a Recovering and Evolving Market
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine: Airlines Choose Different Paths Amid Russian Airspace Ban
- Nine Global Aviation ABS Transactions on Watch Developing Due to Russia and Ukraine Concerns
- Russia’s Invasion of Ukraine: An Unwelcome Hit to Aircraft Leasing and Aviation
- Russia-Ukraine Conflict: Potential Aircraft ABS Implications
KBRA is a full-service credit rating agency registered in the U.S., the EU, and the UK, and is designated to provide structured finance ratings in Canada. KBRA’s ratings can be used by investors for regulatory capital purposes in multiple jurisdictions.
Brian Ford, CFA, Head of Structured Finance Research
+1 (646) 731-2329
Brajean Ramos, Senior Analyst
+1 (646) 731-2417
Business Development Contact
Ted Burbage, Managing Director
+1 (646) 731-3325